Updated on 07/01/2022
hereinafter “Gruppo Romani websites”
This document abrogates and completely replaces the previously published document
Specific short privacy notices will be progressively included or displayed on the pages of the site provided to manage special optional services that require the use of data collection forms. We also inform you that, in order to supply a comprehensive service, our site may contain links to other websites not managed by GRUPPO ROMANI S.P.A..
GRUPPO ROMANI S.P.A. is not responsible for errors, contents, cookies, publications of illegal moral contents, advertising, banners, or files that are not in conformity with statutory legal requirements and compliance with data protection regulations by sites not managed by the controller.
GRUPPO ROMANI S.P.A. in its role of controller of your personal data, pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, hereby informs you that the Regulation protects data subjects in relation to processing of their personal data and that said data processing must be based on principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your confidentiality and your rights. The information and personal data you have supplied or that has been otherwise acquired in the context of use of the site will be processed in compliance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned regulation and the confidentiality obligations set down therein
DATA SUBJECTS AND RETENTION TIME
A) users (navigators) of the following websites
hereinafter “Gruppo Romani websites”
Types of data processed
• Navigation data: the IP addresses or domain names of computers and other devices used by users connecting to the site; addresses in Uniform Resource Identifier notation (URI) of the resources requested and any temporal indications of the same; parameters concerning the user’s operating system and IT environment; departure and arrival pages; navigation index and identifying behaviours while viewing the site pages.
• Personal data supplied voluntarily by the user: the optional, explicit and voluntary transmission of emails to the addresses given in this site and filling in of the forms on the site result in the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s personal data (e.g. name, surname, email address). Specific short privacy notices are provided on pages containing forms.
Data processing aims: your data collected during navigation will be processed for the following aims.
1) execution of operations strictly connected with and instrumental to the management of relations with site users and visitors;
2) collection, retention and processing of your data for statistical analysis also in anonymous and/or aggregated form; statistical analysis aimed at checking the quality of the services offered by the site;
3) sharing with the operators of social networks and third parties of interactions carried out and the utilisation data related to pages containing cookies integrating products or software functions.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING SYSTEMS
B) contact us section users
C) subscribers to the newsletter
When you fill in the form accessible from the “Newsletter” site, your “common” personal data will be used to meet your request to receive the newsletter and associated subscription to the mailing list for the transmission of adverts and promotional information and sales communications concerning the activities and products of GRUPPO ROMANI S.P.A. via emails and software systems managed by third parties, in full compliance with the principles of lawfulness and fairness and legal provisions.
METHOD OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
In order to compare and potentially improve the results of communications, the controller uses systems for sending newsletters and promotional communications with reports. Through the reports GRUPPO ROMANI can access the following information for example: the number of readers, page views, unique clickers, and clicks; the devices (iPhone, Blackberry, Nokia…) and operating systems (Windows, Apple, Linux, Android…) used to read the communication; details on the activity of individual users; the number of pending users who have not yet confirmed their subscription; details of emails sent by date/hour/minute; details of emails delivered or not delivered, of those sent; a list of persons who have unsubscribed from the newsletter; the persons who opened an email or clicked a single link; users experiencing problems viewing the message; link tracking (i.e. the number of clicks on the message links); click tracking (which links were clicked and by whom). All these data are used in order to compare and potentially improve communication results
USE OF SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA AND DATA DISSEMINATION
Your data will be processed by duly appointed personnel and will be disclosed externally to companies that act in the role of independent controllers or data processing officers:
• external parties supplying services in cloud form;
• technical assistance service suppliers;
• platform used for the transmission of sales information.
The complete list can be requested by writing to the controller at the contact details provided
Your data will not be disseminated.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data may be transferred to other countries in the European Union
In accordance with the law the controller is Gruppo Romani S.p.A. Via A. Volta 9-23/25 42013 Casalgrande (Re) Italy Tel. +39-0522-998411/911 e-mail: email@example.com in the person of its pro tempora legal representative. The controller has appointed the data protection officer (DPO) pursuant to art. 37, available by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller erasure (right to be forgotten), restriction of processing, updating, rectification, portability, and the right to object to processing of the personal data concerning him or her, and in general to exercise all the rights provided by articles 15 and following of European Regulation 2016/679 by writing to email@example.com or to firstname.lastname@example.org. The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory authority
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
Regulation (EU) 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Data Subject rights
1. The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, even if not yet subscribed, and to receive a copy of the data in intelligible form and can lodge a complaint with the Supervisory authority.
2. The data subject has the right to be informed of:
a) the source from which the personal data originate;
b) the aims and methods of processing;
c) the logic applied in the case of data processing performed with the aid of electronic equipment;
d) the name and contact details of the controller, of the processors, and of the controller’s representative pursuant to article 5, subsection 2;
e) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who may become informed of the personal data in their role of designated representative in the Member State, of processors or persons authorised to process personal data.
3. The data subject has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification and, taking into account the purposes of processing, completion of incomplete personal data concerning him or her;
b) erasure, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose retention is not required for the aims for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) an attestation that the operations at letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their contents, of the parties to whom the data were disclosed or diffused, except for cases in which compliance with this requirement is not possible or would require the use of manifestly disproportionate resources with respect to the protected right;
d) data portability.
4. The data subject has the right to object, entirely or partly:
a) for legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him or her, even if relevant to the aim of data collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him or her for the transmission of advertising or direct sales material, for market surveys or for commercial communications