Reference legislation: Art. 122 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003, Art. 4 point 11 and Articles 7, 12, 13 and 25 of European Regulation 2016/679
1. DATA CONTROLLER
2. WHAT COOKIES ARE AND WHICH COOKIES WE PROCESS
5. RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
6. PURPOSE AND LIST OF COOKIES USED
1- DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller is Gruppo Romani S.p.A. with registered office in Via A. Volta 9-23/25 42013 Casalgrande (Re) Italia Ph. +39-0522-998411/911 e-mail: email@example.com person of its pro tempore Legal Representative. The Data Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer (“DPO”), whom you can contact to exercise your rights, as well as to receive any information concerning them and/or this Policy Statement, by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2- WHAT COOKIES ARE AND WHICH COOKIES WE PROCESS
Definitions, characteristics and enforcement of the legislation
Cookies are small text files that the sites you visit send and store on your computer or mobile device, and are then sent back to the same sites the next time you visit. It is precisely thanks to cookies that a site remembers the user’s actions and preferences (such as, for example, login data, the language chosen, font size, other display settings, etc.) so that they do not have to be indicated again when the user returns to the site or navigates from one page to another. Cookies, therefore, are used to authenticate information, monitor sessions and store information about the activities of users accessing a site, and may also contain a unique identification code that makes it possible to keep track of the user’s navigation within the site for statistical or advertising purposes
The use of third-party cookies on this website is governed by the rules laid down by the third parties themselves; therefore, the Data subject is invited to read the policies on the processing of personal data published on the web pages indicated in section 6 Purpose and List of Cookies used by the website.
Types of cookies: This website is scanned with a cookie scanning tool to keep a list as accurate as possible. The cookies that can be detected are classified into the following categories:
• Necessary cookies: necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the site. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
• Preference cookies: these allow a website to remember information that affects the way the website behaves or looks, such as the user’s preferred language or region, if the data subject has provided explicit and informed consent.
• Statistic cookies: they help to understand how users interact with the sites by collecting and transmitting information in an anonymous form, if the data subject has provided explicit and informed consent.
• Marketing and profiling cookies: these are used to monitor users on websites, if the data subject has provided explicit and informed consent. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging to the individual user.
The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging to the individual user.
For the list and types of cookies used by this site please click here.
The user may at any time manage, i.e. modify, deactivate or delete cookies by clicking on the link “review your cookie choices” link in the footer of the site or by modifying the settings of your Internet browser. In the event of general deactivation, some parts of the site may be slowed down or restricted or navigation may be less functional.
The settings for managing or deactivating cookies in internet browsers may vary depending on the browser you are using, so we suggest that you consult the internet browser manual of your device for more information on how to do this.
Links indicating how to manage or disable cookies for the most popular internet browsers follow here:
• Internet Explorer: https://windows.microsoft.com/en-EN/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
• Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
• Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
• Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-en/HT201265
The Data Controller is not responsible for any changes to the above-mentioned links. The user must always refer to the indications provided directly by browsers
The data are processed by staff duly authorised by the Data Controller and are communicated to external parties necessary for the performance of data processing operations such as:
• Companies providing support for website management
• Platform for the management and detection of cookies;
• Judicial Authorities, Supervisory and Control Authorities;
• Companies providing third-party cookie services.
Subjects belonging to these categories operate independently as separate data controllers or as data processors appointed by the Data Controller.
For a complete list, please write to email@example.com
Data will not be distributed
4- DATA TRANSFER
Your data is transferred to countries outside the European Union as indicated in the detail of the cookies of companies providing services for third party cookies (“see point 6 – Purpose and list of cookies used by the website“).
5- RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
You have the right to obtain from the Data Controller the erasure (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, rectification, portability, objection to the processing of personal data concerning you, and in general you can exercise the rights provided for in Articles 15 and following of European Regulation 2016/679 by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to the Controller’s contact details.
You may also lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of your data is contrary to the legislation in force