Last update: 23/12/2021
Data Subjects: candidates to be considered to establish a work relationship.
GRUPPO ROMANI S.P.A., in its role of controller of your personal data, pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679, hereinafter ’GDPR‘ hereby informs you that in compliance with the above Regulation, data processing must be based on principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your confidentiality and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in compliance with the legislative prescriptions of the aforementioned regulation and the confidentiality obligations it contains.
Aims and legal grounds of data processing: your data will be used for the aim of recruiting personnel to establish work relationships connected to the execution of measures connected to contractual or precontractual obligations.
For the purposes of the indicated data processing, based on your consent the Controller may become informed of particular categories of data obtained from the curriculum sent and/or spontaneously submitted. Personal data processing for these special categories is carried out in compliance with art 9 of the GDPR. Communication of data is optional in relation to the aforementioned aims, and your possible objection to processing will not affect the pursuit of the relationship or the congruity of processing. In this context, unless strictly necessary we would ask you to not supply such types of information. If you do not provide your consent for processing of special data, if such data are supplied they cannot be considered for the purposes of your application.
Methods of processing. Your personal data can be processed by means of computers and hard copy files. Each processing operation is carried out in compliance with the methods as at articles 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of the adequate security measures provided for.
Your data will be processed solely by personnel expressly authorised by the controller and, in particular, by the category of staff in the area of personnel management.
Distribution: Your personal data will not be disseminated under any circumstances.
Period of Retention: In compliance with the principles of fairness, limitation of aims, and minimisation of data, pursuant to article 5 of the GDPR, the period of retention of your personal data is 2 years.
Controller: in accordance with the law the controller is GRUPPO ROMANI SPA (via A. Volta 9 – 23/25, 42013 Casalgrande (RE), Italy; 39-0522-998411/911 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; telephone: +390522998411; VAT number: 03028130361) in the person of its pro tempora legal representative. The controller has appointed the data protection officer (DPO) pursuant to art. 37, available by writing to email@example.com.
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller erasure (right to be forgotten), restriction of processing, updating, rectification, portability, and the right to object to processing of the personal data concerning him or her, and in general to exercise all the rights provided by articles 15 and following of European Regulation 2016/679 by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com . You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory authority
Regulation (EU) 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the data subject
1. The data subject is entitled to receive confirmation regarding the existence of personal data concerning him or her, even if not yet subscribed, and to receive a copy of such data in intelligible form.
2. The data subject has the right to be informed of:
• the source from which the personal data originate;
• the aims and methods of processing;
• the logic applied in the case of data processing performed with the aid of electronic equipment;
• the name and contact details of the controller, of the processors, and of the controller’s representative pursuant to article 5, subsection 2;
• the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who may become informed of the personal data in their role of designated representative in the Member State, and of processors or persons authorised to process personal data.
3. The data subject has the right to obtain:
• updating, rectification and, taking into account the purposes of processing, completion of incomplete personal data concerning him or her;
• erasure, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose retention is not required for the aims for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
• an attestation that the operations as at letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their contents, of the parties to whom the data were disclosed or diffused, except for cases in which compliance with this requirement is not possible or would require the use of manifestly disproportionate resources with respect to the protected right;
• data portability.
4. The data subject has the right to object, entirely or partly:
• for legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him or her, even if relevant to the aim of data collection;
• to the processing of personal data concerning him or her for transmission of advertising or direct sales material, for market surveys or for commercial communications.